Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Management skills for new and established managers

Hello! This is my first post to this new blog, which will be dedicated to helping managers both new and experienced sharpen the skills they need to succeed in business and their careers.

I plan to post my own thoughts and ideas, based on my speaking, consulting and coaching work. Since I read voraciously both on paper and on the Internet, I often come upon interesting views on management theory and practice and I will be bringing the most interesting and useful ones to my readers.

I'll bring you tips and techniques and specific how-to ideas, as well as ways of looking at management that may be new to you. I hope to build a large following of readers, and I hope they will ask me questions and provide feedback both on my answers and my original postings. If you're having a management challenge at work and you'd like an outside expert opinion, ask away and I'll do my best to provide a meaningful, useful response.

So keep checking in. I'll be posting often, and if you like what you find here, tell your colleagues in management and we'll build a community together.

Cheers,
Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home